Support Services and Repairs
When you choose a partner in the sophisticated field of microwave transmitter technology, your reputation for quality is in their hands. That is why it is essential that the partner you choose has a proven reputation of its own. With seven decades of experience and some of the world’s top engineers, CPI TMD has all the in-house capabilities and resources to bring you a very impressive range of products and services, all of which can be customized into the dependable solutions you need. CPI TMD has a reputation as a world leader you can trust.
After Sales SupportAt CPI TMD, relationships with customers do not end when an order is placed. CPI TMD takes pride in its after sales support, which includes assistance in planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, repairing and disposal of a product. The engineering team is on-hand to liaise with customer and collaborate to address any issues that might arise.
Contact any of the CPI TMD team at:
+44 (0)208 573 5555
Product ServicesIn order to fulfil the complex requirements of manufacturing microwave tubes, CPI TMD has a wide range of specialist skills, processing techniques and sophisticated equipment working to quality standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. CPI TMD produce simple or complex sub-assemblies for the communications, electronic warfare, radar, laboratory/scientific, medical, automotive and ultra-high vacuum applications. Its facilities house is a combination of many processes under one roof, with final inspection capabilities and full traceability of materials.
Services offered include:
- Precision machining manual or CNC machining from customers’ computer files
- Chemical cleaning static or ultrasonic cleaning by aqueous/detergent or other approved solvents, to standards in excess of BS7773
- Heat treatment in hydrogen, vacuum, argon or air
- Brazing in hydrogen, hydrogen/nitrogen or vacuum at temperatures ranging from 705°C to 2000°C
- Precision assembly in a clean, controlled environment
- High-precision laser welding