CPI Beverly Microwave Division
CPI's Beverly Microwave Division (CPI BMD) designs and manufactures a broad range of RF and microwave products for radar, communications and scientific applications. CPI BMD is the world's largest manufacturer of receiver protectors and related products; magnetrons, TWTs, CFAs, transmitter assemblies, solid state power amplifiers, scientific systems, high-power solid state switches and switch assemblies, pressure windows, a wide variety of Integrated Microwave Assemblies.
CPI BMD is a modern, state-of-the-art facility with a great deal of vertical integration.
Our in-house capabilities include:
- Analog, Digital, RF and Microwave circuit design, including state-of-the-art computer modeling
- Extensive Low-power and High-Power test facilities
- Extensive automated test systems
- Surface mount and chip and wire assembly
- Machine shop
- Plating lab
- Furnace and RF brazing, welding
- Vacuum processing
- Environmental testing
CPI BMD is proud of the reputation that is has earned as one of the world's premier microwave companies. CPI BMD has been certified to ISO9001: 2008 and AS9100C.