Mechanical Engineer providing design, manufacturing support and process development of high-power transmitters. Must be able to work independently and in-cross functional teams. You will be responsible for transitioning products from engineering to manufacturing, yield improvement, corrective actions, cost reductions, and other activities supporting the manufacturing of radar transmitters. Will work with assemblers, machine shop, chem. lab., vendors, and inspection & quality departments. Will generate and complete ECO's under supervision. Will perform mechanical 3D design and modeling using SolidWorks and other software tools.
- BSME. Coursework or experience with mechanical stress analysis and thermal analysis.
- 5+ years related experience and 3D CAD proficiency using SolidWorks or equivalent.
- Experience with finite element analysis or willingness and demonstrated ability to learn.
- RF, microwave and high voltage design experience is desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain/maintain a D.O.D. security clearance.
CPI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.