Communications & Power Industries (CPI), headquartered in Palo Alto, California, is a global manufacturer of electronic components and subsystems focused primarily on communications and defense markets. With a heritage of technological excellence that spans decades, CPI develops, manufactures and globally distributes innovative and reliable technology solutions used in the generation, amplification, transmission and reception of microwave signals for commercial and military applications. CPI serves customers in the communications, defense, medical, industrial and scientific markets. The company has manufacturing locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia, and sales, service and engineering offices around the world.
- Provide technical support to production RF and assembly personnel.
- Support development engineering as required. This effort includes program management to new design work.
- Design and/or update control and RF circuits as required.
- Operate RF test equipment such as vector network analyzers and high-power RF sources.
- Analytical troubleshooting of complex RF and control circuits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- Familiarity with schematics, signal flow, and mechanical drawings is needed.
- Laboratory experience is expected.
- RF test and assembly experience is a plus.
- Computer programming and RF modeling skills is a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain/maintain a D.O.D. security clearance.
CPI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.