Communications & Power Industries (CPI), headquartered in Palo Alto, California, is a global manufacturer of electronic components and subsystems focused primarily on communications and defense markets. With a heritage of technological excellence that spans decades, CPI develops, manufactures and globally distributes innovative and reliable technology solutions used in the generation, amplification, transmission and reception of microwave signals for commercial and military applications. CPI serves customers in the communications, defense, medical, industrial and scientific markets. The company has manufacturing locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia, and sales, service and engineering offices around the world.
The individual will be responsible for the tuning, testing, and troubleshooting of RF microwave modules with some direction by engineering, production test technician(s), and/or supervisor. The responsible individual will be working within a fast paced high mix work cell while meeting product cost, schedule, quality, and department requirements. Technician will be responsible for ensuring all product electrical requirements are being met per applicable specifications.
- 4 year degree in related field or 7 years of related manufacturing testing experience required.
- Ability to use Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, DVM's, Spectrum Analyzers, and other RF test equipment.
- Proficient computer usage, team oriented, strong communication skills, good manual dexterity, daily use of microscope.
- J-STD-001 training preferred.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain/maintain a D.O.D. security clearance.
CPI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.