- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1-5 years of experience.
- Laboratory/3D modeling experience is expected.
- Familiarity with GD&T and mechanical drawings is a plus.
- Familiarity with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a plus.
- Mechanical design and assembly experience is a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain/maintain a D.O.D. security clearance.
With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !