- Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Experience with mechanical measurement inspections.
- Proficient in the reading and interpretation of engineering drawings utilizing ASME Y14.5 standards.
- Experience with quality/inspection equipment and gages such as digital calipers, Micro-Hite height gages, optical comparator, g/no-go thread gages, CMM, toolmaker's microscope, etc.
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible for this position.
With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !