- 2-year technical degree or 4-year degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in ESD manufacturing environment.
- Proficient computer usage, team oriented, strong communication skills, good manual dexterity, daily use of microscope.
- J-STD-001 training preferred.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain/maintain a D.O.D. security clearance.
With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !