Communications & Power Industries (CPI), headquartered in Palo Alto, California, is a global manufacturer of electronic components and subsystems focused primarily on communications and defense markets. With a heritage of technological excellence that spans decades, CPI develops, manufactures and globally distributes innovative and reliable technology solutions used in the generation, amplification, transmission and reception of microwave signals for commercial and military applications. CPI serves customers in the communications, defense, medical, industrial and scientific markets. The company has manufacturing locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia, and sales, service and engineering offices around the world.
- Mechanical Inspection of Parts & Product to requirements using mechanical inspection tools (micrometer, vernier, micro-hite gauge, thread gages, optical comparator, etc.).
- Perform inspections by reading and interpreting prints and drawings.
- Visual inspection of product for workmanship issues.
- Experience with CMM programming techniques, knowledge of Zeiss CMM's and Calypso software a plus.
- Experience with prints, working to drawings.
- Experience with mechanical measuring tools.
- Experience with surface plate setups and electronics height gauges.
- Previous inspection experience.
- Understanding GD&T.
- Ability to work collaboratively with co-workers in a team environment.
- Good communications and strong customer skills.
- Must be a U.S. Person (under ITAR Rules) to be eligible for this position.
CPI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.