- 10 years of related manufacturing test experience required, 2-year degree in related field or technical degree preferred.
- Proficiency in use of Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, DVM's, Spectrum Analyzers, and other RF test equipment.
- Understanding of RF components such as attenuators, mixers, switches, circulator, and oscilloscopes.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, mechanical drawings, and test procedures.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain/maintain a D.O.D. security clearance.
With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !