- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A.S. in Electronics preferred.
- 3 years direct work experience required. Military and On Job Training OTJ)a plus.
- Must be proficient in the operation of equipment such as oscilloscopes, frequency counters, and network analyzers
- Working knowledge of ANSI Z540, ISO 17025, and MIL-STD-45662A.
- Must be a U.S. Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible for this position
With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !