Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, you will work in the R&D group to develop and maintain embedded software for use in medical X-Ray Generators.
• Document, develop, test and debug embedded object orientated software.
• Interface with cross functional teams, customers, and end users.
• Technical Degree (College / University)
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in:
o Embedded C++ programming (requirement)
o Embedded C programming (asset)
o Real-Time OS
o Low-Level Device Drivers
o Multi-Task or Multi-Thread Application Development
• Experience with PC application development with QT library.
• Experience with Embedded Database and Web Server.
• Experience with WebSocket, jQuery and Bootstrap.
• Experience in RS232, USB, CAN Bus and Ethernet communications.
• Ability to understand electrical schematics is an asset.
• Ability to use Logic Analyser and Oscilloscope is an asset.
• Ability to lead project engineering responsibilities.
• Ability to travel internationally - ~10%
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills