Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, you will work in the R&D group to develop and maintain embedded software for use in medical X-Ray Generators.
• Document, develop, test and debug embedded object orientated software.
• Interface with cross functional teams, customers, and end users.
• Technical Degree (College / University)
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in:
1. Embedded C++ programming (requirement)
2. Embedded C programming (asset)
3. Real-Time OS
4. Low-Level Device Drivers
5. Multi-Task or Multi-Thread Application Development
• Experience with PC application development with QT library.
• Experience with Embedded Database and Web Server.
• Experience with WebSocket, jQuery and Bootstrap.
• Experience in RS232, USB, CAN Bus and Ethernet communications.
• Ability to understand electrical schematics is an asset.
• Ability to use Logic Analyser and Oscilloscope is an asset.
• Ability to lead project engineering responsibilities.
• Ability to travel internationally - ~10%
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
CPI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.