Security Clearance Required: No
Perform project tasks/assignments of moderately complex nature ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
• Perform high reliability assembly using manual tools, fixtures, and process machinery
• Understand and follow manufacturing work instructions and equipment operating procedures
• Safely perform work while wearing personal protective equipment
• Inspect own work, work of peers, and supplied material using various measuring tools
• Document assembly and inspection information on paper forms and in computer systems
• Clean and organize work area on a daily basis
• Perform additional tasks to support the efficient operation of the business
• Solid computer, communication and time management skills
• Solid knowledge of measuring/test equipment and math
Minimum job requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
• Personal Protective Equipment: May include safety glasses, gloves, safety shoes, ear plugs, hard hat, respirator
• Physical: Lifting (50 – 60 pounds individually), Frequent gripping, standing, bending, squatting, pulling, pushing, and reaching
• Schedule: Planned and unplanned overtime may be required
CPI values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.