With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !
Sr. Manufacturing Planning Associate
SAT : Manufacturing
We are looking for a Sr. Adv Mfg Plan Associate to join our dynamic team in Plano TX. This person will manage inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with production schedules.Responsibilities include determining material specifications, creating and maintaining inventory schedules, coordinating with internal departments, and managing external stakeholder relations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
Under standard supervision,
• Responsible for planning and ordering material for production line builds.
• Importing BoMs (bills of material) from engineering tool into planning and scheduling tool.
• Be able to provide status on the set of projects assigned to you to upper management.
• Maintain inventory levels of material to satisfy demand.
• Work with Supply Chain employees to make sure material is delivered in an appropriate amount of time
• High school diploma/GED required.
• 3+ years of experience in material planning.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to provide information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment to ensure all objectives are met for the work group.
• Limited supervision required; no instructions needed for routine work, and general instructions given for new activities or special assignments.