Reporting Manager: Supervisor/Lead
Location: State Colle, PA
Security Clearance Required: No
We are actively seeking someone with Mechanical Assembly or Manufacturing experience to join our team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
• Reads work orders, CAD prints or blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, assembly and schematic drawings, and receives verbal instructions regarding work assignments.
• Builds cables, boards, assemblies, and boxes for microwave electronics
• Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners.
• Builds crimp and solder form cables.
• Operates simple machines such as drill presses, shop vacuums, and hand presses.
• Utilizes a variety of small hand tools to perform job duties, including, but not limited to, wrenches, screwdrivers, nut drivers, wire strippers, wire cutters, hand drills, wire crimpers, hammers, and punches.
• Utilizes soldering irons to solder cables, wires, and other items.
• Installs components and parts such as switches, coils, transformers, relays, on chassis, panels, or other units.
• Routes and attaches cables and wires to form circuitry and connects assemblies to power sources, circuit boards, switch panels, or junction boxes.
• Attaches hardware and seals assemblies.
• Examines parts for defects.
• Replaces defective components and wiring.
• Completes appropriate paperwork and computer transactions necessary to finish work assignments.
• Repairs defective units.
• Ability to use basic hand and power tools
• General knowledge of standard safety practices
• General communication skills, both verbal and written
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to read and understand basic drawings, schematics and prints
• Ability to follow directions
• Good problem solving skills
• Good time management skills
• Skill in diagnosing malfunctions in equipment and identifying corrective actions
• General math skills to perform basic calculations
Minimum job requirements:
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CPI values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer