FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Security Clearance Required: No
We are actively seeking someone with Stock Room/Receiving or Manufacturing experience to join our team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
• Possesses necessary computer skills to proficiently handle routine tasks
• Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment
• Accurately completes paperwork or system transactions applicable to functions such as receipts or issues.
• Awareness of CPI policy and procedures related to job function
• Communicates clearly with coworkers, planners, material managers, and internal customers
• Maintains accurate stockroom, inventory and system data
• Researches material shortages and supports problem solving resolution
• May gather data for internal audits and extract reports from various computer systems
• Helps set and work toward team goals
• Coordinates and prioritizes individual daily activities
• Supports continuous improvement activities
• Actively participates in meetings
• May handle and process classified material
• Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift or other power industrial vehicles
• General working knowledge of material receiving, control and inventory methodology
• General knowledge of receipt and storage of product
• General effective organizational skills
• Provides positive customer service
• General communication skills, both verbal and written with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside the organization
• Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation
• General customer service skills
• General collaboration skills
• General working knowledge of the enterprise software tools (MRP and Receiving) and associated data
• General problem solving skills
• Ability to exhibit general adaptability and flexibility
• Ability to manage time and priorities
• General knowledge of Government Customer Property Control
• Ability to track, expedite, and pick material shortages to the manufacturing floor
• Ability to complete work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to follow established procedures on routine work, only requiring specific instructions on new assignments
• Good computer skills, Basic use of precision dimensional inspection and layout tools and gages.
• Ability to use hand and power tools.
Minimum job requirements:
• Related work experience
CPI values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.