Reporting: Operations Manager
Department: Manufacturing Operations
Location: Kilgore, TX
Security Clearance Required: No
We are actively seeking a Composites Lead to join our team. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to our team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
• Leads nonexempt employees involved in production, assembly, subassembly or fabrication operations
• Participates in management of the day-to-day workflow of subordinate nonexempt workers
• Reviews production schedules, material, and manpower resources for adequacy
• Informs assigned employees of production and material problems and coordinates with support groups to resolve problems affecting schedules
• Assists with cross-functional problem solving with project team and Quality personnel to meet objectives
• Handles unexpected demands and adapts efforts to new situations
• Champions for change and acts to support change when directed from management
• Fully proficient knowledge of production activities
• Normally applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
• Works on problems of limited scope
• Does not have discretion to use independent judgement when making decisions or deviate from established processes
• Ability to influence others and build stable working relationships internally
Minimum job requirements (including degrees, licenses and/or certifications):
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
CPI values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.