We are actively seeking someone with Electrical Assembly or Manufacturing experience to join our team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
• Reads work orders, assembly drawings, schematics, work instructions and other mfg documentation.
• Utilizes soldering irons and various small hand tools to install components and parts such as switches, coils, transformers, relays, transistors, capacitors, resistors, and other semiconductor circuits on circuit boards and/or other units.
• Routes and attaches wires and connectors to form circuitry and connects sub-assemblies.
• Attaches hardware where needed.
• Examines parts for defects.
• Replaces defective components and wiring.
• Completes appropriate paperwork and computer transactions necessary to finish work assignments.
• Repairs defective units.
• Provides input for Engineering Change Requests, as required
• Navigates Local Area Network and ERP system to gain necessary information to complete work assignments
• Works with Quality Control and/or Engineering to help trouble shoot problems as they arise
• Receives verbal instructions regarding work assignments.
• Ability to solder using a stereo microscope
• Ability to interpret basic documents, work instructions, BOM’s, and schematics
• General communication skills, both written and verbal
• General computer skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to exhibit adaptability/flexibility
• General Knowledge of IPC-A-610 a plus
• Experience with Lead free soldering a plus
Preferred job requirements
• Electrical Assembly or Manufacturing experience
CPI values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer