Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
• Manage a team of individuals in the stockroom
Possesses necessary computer skills to proficiently handle routine tasks
• Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment
• Accurately completes paperwork or system transactions applicable to functions such as receipts or issues.
• Awareness of CPI policy and procedures related to job function
• Communicates clearly with coworkers, planners, material managers, and internal customers
• Maintains accurate stockroom, inventory and system data
• Researches material shortages and supports problem solving resolution
• May gather data for internal audits and extract reports from various computer systems
• Helps set and work toward team goals
• Coordinates and prioritizes individual daily activities
• Supports continuous improvement activities
• Actively participates in meetings
• May handle and process classified material
• Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift or other power industrial vehicles
Minimally Required Skills
• General working knowledge of material receiving, control and inventory methodology
• General knowledge of receipt and storage of product
• General effective organizational skills
• Provides positive customer service
• General communication skills, both verbal and written with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside the organization
• Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation
• General customer service skills
• General collaboration skills
• General working knowledge of the enterprise software tools (MRP and Receiving) and associated data
• General problem solving skills
• Ability to exhibit general adaptability and flexibility
• Ability to manage time and priorities
• General knowledge of Government Customer Property Control
• Ability to track, expedite, and pick material shortages to the manufacturing floor
• Ability to complete work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to follow established procedures on routine work, only requiring specific instructions on new assignments
• Good computer skills, Basic use of precision dimensional inspection and layout tools and gages.
• Ability to use hand and power tools.
Minimum job requirements:
•Related work experience
This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a “U.S. Person” as defined under ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. Person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.