Communications & Power Industries (CPI), headquartered in Palo Alto, California, is a global manufacturer of electronic components and subsystems focused primarily on communications and defense markets. With a heritage of technological excellence that spans decades, CPI develops, manufactures and globally distributes innovative and reliable technology solutions used in the generation, amplification, transmission and reception of microwave signals for commercial and military applications. CPI serves customers in the communications, defense, medical, industrial and scientific markets. The company has manufacturing locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia, and sales, service and engineering offices around the world.
CPI Radant Technologies Division is seeking an energetic Materials Planner to coordinate production workflow for multiple products in support of our growing contracts.
• Schedule, plan and prioritize raw material orders to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Manage Purchase orders progress and take action as required
• Adhere to Master schedule
• Push/Pull raw materials as required
• Monitor material for jobs to ensure schedules are met
• Address issues when they arise to ensure minimum disruption
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Collaborate with quality control, purchasing, logistics and management as required
• Keep paperwork very organized
• Other duties as assigned by the Planning Manager
• Excellent working knowledge of Materials planning and quality control principles
• Experience in MRP /ERP systems (Visibility a plus )
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication abilities
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Strong math and statistics skills
This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a “U.S. Person” as defined under ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. Person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
CPI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.