With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !
R21-05 Mat Prod Plan
Radant : Manufacturing
CPI Radant Technologies Division is seeking an energetic Materials Planner to coordinate production workflow for multiple products in support of our growing contracts.
• Schedule, plan and prioritize raw material orders to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Manage Purchase orders progress and take action as required
• Adhere to Master schedule
• Push/Pull raw materials as required
• Monitor material for jobs to ensure schedules are met
• Address issues when they arise to ensure minimum disruption
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Collaborate with quality control, purchasing, logistics and management as required
• Keep paperwork very organized
• Other duties as assigned by the Planning Manager
• Proven experience as Materials planner with 3-5 years in a fast pace Manufacturing setting
• Excellent working knowledge of Materials planning and quality control principles
• Experience in MRP /ERP systems (Visibility a plus )
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication abilities
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Strong math and statistics skills
CPI Radant is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, disability, optional 401K plans, paid vacations, holidays and sick time. Only candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered.