With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !
Radant : Facilities
CPI Radant Technologies is currently seeking experienced individuals to join our maintenance team for the care of our properties in Stow and Hudson, MA. Duties consist of preventative maintenance/inspections on building, production floor and related equipment including:
• Spring and fall cleanups around buildings
• Snow removal
• Minor plumbing and electrical repairs and installation of vacuum and compressed air lines
• Carpentry of various crates, containers and wooden components
• Other alterations to building or related projects as needed
• Speak, read English fluently.
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Be available for On-call and off hours work when necessary, including weekends.
• Familiar with building and building systems maintenance.
• Familiar with the safe operation of power and hand tools.
• Have a working knowledge of:
o HVAC systems and equipment
o Electrical systems and equipment
o Compressed air systems and equipment
o Vacuum systems and equipment
o General carpentry
• Not required, but beneficial to have computer knowledge in:
o Outlook Email
• Only candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US and pass a background check will be considered for this opportunity