With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !
Industrial Trim and Drill Assembler
Radant : Manufacturing
CPI Radant is currently looking for someone in mechanical/composite (fiberglass) assembly department to trim and drill radomes. Fiberglass assemblers, finish carpenters or machinists are typically a good fit for this position. Although some experience is required, training will be provided.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The use of a variety of hand tools to drill, grind, and route radomes and related products.
- Installation of sheet metal components into composite products using rivets, threaded and blind fasteners.
- Use of a variety of test and measuring equipment to ensure the products meet customer requirements.
- Apply basic mathematical skills.
- Interpret and work from blueprints, drawings and verbal direction.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Assemble parts by stooping, kneeling and crouching in hard to reach places.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Only candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for this opportunity.