With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !
General Laborer (Laminator) 1st and 2nd Shifts
Radant : Manufacturing
CPI Radant is an aerospace company looking for reliable individuals to manufacture radomes (antenna coverings) out of composite materials. This is an entry level, manufacturing position and on the job training will be provided. We need individuals for both 1st and 2nd shift.
- Fabricating parts, products and assemblies from written instructions and associated sketches.
- Manually laying-up assemblies of composite parts using various resin reinforced fabrics and lab hand tools such as cutting tools, heat guns, templates, etc.
- Working with a team to meet schedules and implement action lists to complete tasks and goals.
- Read, write, and follow detailed work instructions and associated manufacturing plans or sketches in English.
- Good hand and eye coordination.
- Physically agile and able to work standing for moderate periods of time.
- Able to push/pull/lift up to 30 pounds.
- May possibly work at elevated heights on scaffolding platforms and small spaces.
Only candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered.