With a history of innovation, technology leadership, reliability and product and service excellence, CPI is a market share leader in its five largest markets. We’re experiencing remarkable growth. The most exciting challenges still lie ahead, and we invite you to grow with us.
CPI will never ask you to send money or government-issued identification documents as part of the job application process. If you see a “CPI” job advertisement asking you to provide money or identification documents and/or that advertises a job opportunity not listed on this Web site, please contact us at or (Canada) to confirm that the advertised opportunity is valid.
Don't see a current opportunity that fits your background? Contact us at !
Radant : Machinists
CPI Radant Technologies Division is currently seeking a reliable, self-starting, hardworking and independent CNC machinist for the machine shop in our Composite Manufacturing Facility.
· Working with Engineers on various projects for composite products consisting of epoxy/glass and epoxy/graphite as well as standard metals.
· Setting up own work on the machines and problem solve with engineering support.
· Fabricating tooling and fixtures for use in our products.
· Reading Drawings with basic and geometrical tolerances.
· Verifying the accuracy of produced parts.
This is a full time first shift position.
· CNC background with 3 axis and 5 axis experience.
· Familiarity with Master Cam software and programing.
· Experience in setting and adjusting tool offsets as required to maintain tolerances.
· Ablity to Work with heavy large products.
· Valid driver’s license.
Only candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered.