CPI serves customers in the communications, defense, medical, industrial and scientific markets. CPI has manufacturing locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia, and sales, service and engineering offices around the world.
Reporting to Maintenance Supervisor, the Industrial Electrician will maintain the operation of the machinery, equipment and electrical systems for the Econco facility.
Econco is located in Woodland, CA and has 80 team members who ensure Econco continues to be a recognized leader in rebuilt power tubes, that are used worldwide. As an important unit of CPI MPP, Econco also designs and manufactures new high-power magnetrons for use in industrial heating, cooking and processing applications.”
• Installs, maintains, and repairs process equipment and their circuitry
• Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment
• Reading electrical schematics and diagrams
• Sizing of Transformers, fuses, breakers, cables
• Trouble-shooting safety circuits, relays and switches
• Assembles, installs and maintains pipe system and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
• Repairs and maintains physical structure or establishment
• Ability to demonstrate mechanical aptitude
• Clear, concise, and professional communicator
2-5 years related experience
Excellent verbal and written communication
“This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a “U.S. Person” as defined under ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. Person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee or have been granted asylum.
CPI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.”