• Performs preparation and analysis of financial results and recommends corrective action where necessary.
• Assists in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets, forecasts, return on investment, product profitability, overhead costs, etc.
• Prepares costs estimates for pricing purposes, and works with outside auditors in reviewing estimates.
• Maintains and recommends improvements in current systems to provide operations with necessary tools to improve performance.
• May supervise, train and direct the activities of professional accountants or other clerical employees.
• May be assigned to product line cost and financial analysis position requiring close interaction and working relationship with the line manufacturing organization.
• Assists both internal and outside auditors in reviewing and auditing of financial data, systems, practices and procedures.
• Performs other related assignments as required.
• Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills required and Microsoft Access skills a plus.
• JD Edwards (Enterprise 1) experience a plus.
CPI values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a “U.S. Person” as defined under ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. Person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum.