• Perform vacuum tube electrical and RF testing, tuning and optimization on a variety of tube types within a product line per written procedures or instructions using both manual and automated test equipment.
• Set-up and modification of test stations and equipment as required by test procedures and instructions.
• Record and organize test data per engineering and manufacturing documentation.
• Perform some mechanical assembly and measurements per engineering drawings or instructions using hand-tools.
• Troubleshoot tubes and test equipment with general supervision or engineering direction.
• Work in a rapidly changing manufacturing environment with specific production objectives for cycle-time and throughput.
• Work to specific safety, quality and security requirements and instructions.
• Maintain assigned work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
• US citizenship and the ability to receive a DOD security clearance is required.
• Must have thorough understanding of microwave test equipment and theory, along with high voltage equipment and safety practices
• Good communications skills and manual dexterity required.
• Ability to work overtime, nights and weekends.
CPI values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a “U.S. Person” as defined under ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. Person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum.