• Operate RF brazing station, Hydrogen bell jar brazing station, spot welder, laser welder, test/measurement equipment, various hand tools, fixtures, and other equipment.
• Perform leak checking on various assemblies.
• Related assembly experience desirable.
• Must possess good manual dexterity and ability to work with a microscope.
• Excellent communication skills and good proficiency in reading and writing in English.
• Ability to read, interpret and work from established drawings/documentation.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment.
• Capable of becoming certified in critical processes.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds may be required.
CPI values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a “U.S. Person” as defined under ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. Person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum.