• Duties include operating various brazing and welding equipment, taking measurements with precision instruments, light machining and leak checking assemblies.
• Works with product engineer to troubleshoot assembly problems and support product development.
• Tube Technician C requires high school diploma or general education degree.
• Must be able to read mechanical drawings and have good communications skills
• Must be able to use a microscope for extended periods of time and be able to lift 50 lbs.
• US citizenship and the ability to pass a security background check required.
• Prior GTAW experience required.
• Prior Hydrogen Bell Jar (RF/Torch), Open Air Torch, Leak Check and RSW certification desired.
CPI values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a “U.S. Person” as defined under ITAR and EAR. In order to be a U.S. Person for ITAR and EAR purposes, you must (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum.